Soul Assassin OG Kush

$290.00$1,760.00

Short Description

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Sour Diesel and OG Kush
  • THC: 15-20%
  • Appearance: Small and dense dark olive green nugs that are incredibly leafy and spattered with small, thin fiery orange hairs and a fine layer of trichomes and resin.
  • Aroma: Lemon, Pine, Pungent
  • Effects: Body High, Cerebral, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy
  • Heals: Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Hypertension, Inflammation, Insomnia, Migraines, Muscle Spasms, Neuropathy, PTSD, Stress

 

SOUL ASSASSIN OG KUSH EXPERIENCE

Sour Assassin OG Kush is a 90% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and just like any other Indica leaning hybrid, this strain is also highly sedative in nature. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the highly sedative nature, it can easily tranquilize you and allows you a quality sleeping ambiance. This strain also allows you to have a supreme quality physiological high and a mellow head rush. This strain is such a strong one that it can easily lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind within moments. Besides, due to the Sedative nature of this strain, this one may cause some kind of unavoidable hunger in the mid-way of the high. We, therefore, recommend you to keep some ready foods with you, while consuming this strain.

Clear

Description

Buy  Soul Assassin OG Online-Order Soul Assassin OG online

Soul Assassin OG Kush is a quite popular Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain among the experienced cannabis consumers.

It has some 90% of Indica lineage and the rest 10% of Sativa lineage. This strain has been basically derived from the epic cross

of two legendary strains Sour Diesel and OG Kush. It has some small and dense dark olive green colored nuggets that are

incredibly leafy and spattered with small, thin fiery orange hairs and a fine layer of trichomes and sticky sweet resin.  The THC

composition of this strain is around 15-20% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition.  This

strain is capable enough to let you experience an intense physiological high and a mellow cerebral rush. It can lead you towards

a euphoric, focused, happy, and relaxed state of mind and also leaves you sleepy.  It  can be quite effective to heal various

medical problems including chronic pain, depression, fatigue, hypertension, inflammation, insomnia, migraines, muscle

spasms, neuropathy, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. If you are looking for a long lasting quality stoned high, this

strain is the perfect choice for you.Buy  Soul Assassin OG Online-Order Soul Assassin OG online

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF SOUL ASSASSIN OG KUSH

Just like any other hybrid Indica leaning marijuana strain, this one can also be used to heal various medical problems and for this reason; most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their various needs . Buy  Soul Assassin OG Online-Order Soul Assassin OG online

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Sour Diesel and OG Kush
  • THC: 15-20%
  • Appearance: Small and dense dark olive green nugs that are incredibly leafy and spattered with small, thin fiery orange hairs and a fine layer of trichomes and resin.
  • Aroma: Lemon, Pine, Pungent
  • Effects: Body High, Cerebral, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy
  • Heals: Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Hypertension, Inflammation, Insomnia, Migraines, Muscle Spasms, Neuropathy, PTSD, Stress
  • If you are suffering from chronic pain, depression, fatigue, hypertension, inflammation, and such other medical problems, this strain is the perfect choice for you.
  • This strain can also be a good herbal remedy to heal migraines, muscle spasms, neuropathy, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress.

Additional information

PAYMENT OPTIONS

WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, BITCOINS, AMAZON GIFT CARDS

QUANTITY

1 Oz, 1/8 Pounds, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Soul Assassin OG Kush”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *