White Widow

$320.00$2,050.00

Short Description

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain
  • Genetics: Brazilian Sativa and South Indian Sativa
  • THC: 19%
  • Appearance: Light green and white colored dense buds with a thick layer of trichomes
  • Aroma: Pungent, piney, lemony, and earthy
  • Effects: Creative, energized, euphoric, happy, and uplifted
  • Heals: Bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, headaches, migraines, muscle spasms, and PTSD.
  • High duration: Around 2 hours
Clear

Description

  Buy White Widow Online uk-Order White Widow online uk .White Widow is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is

quite demanding among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 60% of Sativa lineage and the rest 40% of Indica

lineage. This strain has basically been derived from the skilled cross of an Indian Sativa and a Brazilian Sativa Landrace.  It has

some light green and white colored dense buds with a thick layer of trichomes coating all over the buds. You will find a wide

range of aromas of this strain from pungent and earthy to lemony and piney. Buy White Widow Online uk-Order White Widow

online uk

The THC composition of this strain is around 19% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition.

This strain can easily let you have a supreme quality cerebral high and a mild physiological rush. It can also lead you towards a

creative, energized, euphoric, happy, and uplifted state of mind. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one can also

be quite effective to heal various medical problems including bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, headaches,

migraines, muscle spasms, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. People, who are looking for a long-lasting cerebral high

and a mild body rush, must use this strain, as it allows the stoners to have a quality high up to 2 hours on an average

(depending on the quality of this strain).Buy White Widow Online uk-Order White Widow online uk

 

WHITE WIDOW EXPERIENCE

 

White Widow is a 60% Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the experienced cannabis consumers.  Due to the prominent Sativa lineage, most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the day-time. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can have it with your favorite morning breakfast recipe. This strain will definitely let you have a long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will provide you with an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day long. It can also leave the stoners creative and for this reason; most of the artists prefer to have this strain to dip into the world of creativity. Buy White Widow Online uk-Order White Widow online uk

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF WHITE WIDOW

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, White Widow also has a wide range of medical properties and is always a prior preference of the medical marijuana patients.

  • If you are suffering from bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, muscle spasms, and such other medical problems, this strain will be the perfect organic remedy for you.
  • This strain can also be quite effective to heal headaches, migraines, PTSD, PMS, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • White Widow can act well as an appetite stimulator.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “White Widow”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *