Buy UK Cheese online-Order UK Cheese online with worldwide delivery .
UK Cheese is a highly demanding hybrid marijuana strain with around 80% of Indica lineage and the rest 20% of Sativa lineage. This strain is quite popular among the experienced cannabis stoners. But there is still not enough knowledge available about the genetics of this strain. The expert cannabis consumers claim that it has been derived from the cross of Skunk #1 and some unknown marijuana strain. It has some dense light green colored buds with some orange hair coating all over the strain. This one has cheese, skunky, and sweet flavor.
The THC composition of this strain is around 21-23% on an average along with 1% of CBD and CBN composition each. This one is highly capable to let you have a supreme quality body rush and a mellow cerebral buzz. This is also quite capable to let you have some euphoric, happy, focused, hungry, and relaxing state of mind. Just like any other strain, it also has the ability to heal various medical problems like ADD/ADHD, anxiety, asthma, chronic pain, depression, hyperactivity, insomnia, loss of appetite, migraines, and PTSD. Some of the cannabis consumers have reported to experience some adverse effects like dizziness, paranoia, and bloodshot eyes.
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF UK CHEESE .
Just like any other Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain, UK Cheese also has various medical benefits.
- Type: Indica dominant hybrid
- Genetics: Skunk #1 and an unknown strain
- THC 21-23%, CBD 1%, and CBN 1%
- Appearance: Dense light green colored buds with orange hair coating
- Aroma: Cheese, skunky, and sweet
- Effects: Body high, euphoric, focused, happy, hungry, and relaxing
- Heals: ADD/ADHD, anxiety, asthma, chronic pain, depression, hyperactivity, insomnia, loss of appetite, migraines, and PTSD.
- Adverse effects: Dizziness, paranoia, and bloodshot eyes
- If you have some issues with insomnia, depression, hypertension, migraine, and PTSD, UK Cheese can be a good organic remedy for you.
- It can also work well to stimulate your appetite.