True OG

$310.00$1,780.00

Short Description

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: OG Kush and an unknown strain
  • THC: 22%, CBD: 1%
  • Appearance:  Small and dense pinecone-shaped buds with pale sea green colored leaves, curly orange and brown pistils and a cloudy white trichomes coating all over the buds.
  • Aroma: Citrus, pine, pungent, and sweet
  • Effects: Aroused, euphoric, focused, happy, relaxed, and sleepy.
  • Heals: Bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, headaches, insomnia, migraines, PTSD, and stress.
Clear

Description

Buy True OG Online-Order True OG Online Australia .True OG is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite

popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 70% of Indica lineage and the rest 30% of Sativa lineage. We

still not have enough information about the exact genetics of this strain. But the marijuana experts assume that it has been

derived from the legendary OG Kush and an unknown marijuana strain. It has some small and dense pinecone-shaped buds

with pale sea green colored leaves, curly orange and brown pistils and a thick layer of cloudy white trichomes coating all over

the buds. You can find a wide range of aromas of this strain like citrus, pine, pungent, and sweet. Buy True OG Online-Order

True OG Online Australia

THC composition of this strain is around 22% on an average along with some 1% of CBD composition. This strain is enough

capable to let you have a strong physiological high and a mellow cerebral buzz. It can also lead you towards an aroused,

euphoric, focused, happy, relaxed, and sleepy state of mind. If you are looking for a long-lasting body high, this strain is the

perfect choice for you. This strain can also be quite effective to heal various medical problems including bipolar disorder,

chronic pain, depression, headaches, insomnia, migraines, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. Due to the high potent

of THC, the excessive consumption of this strain may cause dried mouth, bloodshot eyes, and dizziness. Buy True OG Online-

Order True OG Online Australia

 

TRUE OG EXPERIENCE

 

True OG is a 70% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the experienced cannabis consumers.

Just like any other hybrid Indica leaning strain; this one is also highly sedative in nature. For this reason, most of the

experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the prominent Indica lineage of this strain,

it can easily tranquilize you and let you have a quality sleepy ambiance. This strain also allows you to have a supreme quality

physiological high and a mellow head rush.

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF TRUE OG

 

Being a 70% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain, this strain is highly sedative in nature and can be used to heal a wide range

of medical problems. For this reason, most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their various medical needs.

  • This strain can be a good organic remedy for bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, headaches, and such other medical problems.
  • People, who are going through some long-term sleepless nights, can find a quality relief from insomnia.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal migraines, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • It can also stimulate your appetite.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

BITCOINS, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “True OG”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *