Buy Super Skunk online -Order Super Skunk online . Super Skunk is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 65% of Indica lineage and the rest 35% of Sativa lineage. This strain has been derived from the skilled backcross of Skunk #1 with the legendary Afghani strain. It has some light green colored dense and compact buds with a light hazing of trichomes all over the buds. It has a wide range of aromas like earthy, pungent, skunky, and spicy. Buy Super Skunk online -Order Super Skunk online
The THC composition of this strain is around 19% on an average along with some 1% of CBD composition. This strain can easily let you experience some kind of supreme quality physiological high and a mellow head rush. You can also have a happy, euphoric, sleepy, and relaxed state of mind while consuming this strain. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one can also be used to heal various medical problems including asthma, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, nightmares, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. Due to the prominent Indica lineage, this strain may cause some kind of paranoid effects. Having a dried mouth and bloodshot eyes are pretty common issues with this strain.
SUPER SKUNK EXPERIENCE
Super Skunk is a 65% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and just like any other Indica leaning hybrid strain, this one is only highly sedative nature. For this reason; most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the sedative nature, this strain can easily tranquilize you and lead you towards a quality sleepy ambiance. It also allows you to have a supreme quality physiological high and a mellow head rush. This strain is such a strong one that it can easily lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind within moments. Besides, due to the Sedative nature of this strain, this one may cause some kind of unavoidable hunger in the mid-way of the high. We, therefore, recommend you to keep some ready foods with you, while consuming this strain. Due to the high potent of THC, this strain may cause paranoia. We, therefore, recommend the novice stoners to use this strain with proper care. Buy Super Skunk online -Order Super Skunk online
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF SUPER SKUNK
Due to the highly sedative nature of Super Skunk, it can be used to heal various medical problems and it quite demanding among the medical marijuana patients.
- This strain can be pretty effective to heal asthma, chronic pain, depression, and such other medical problems.
- If you are suffering from migraines, nightmares, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress, this strain can be a good organic remedy for you.
- People, who are going through long-term sleepless nights, can find a quality relief from their insomnia with this strain.
- It can also work well to stimulate your appetite.