Strawberry KUSH

$270.00$2,100.00

Short Description

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: OG Kush and Strawberry Cough
  • THC: 18-23%
  • Aroma: Earthy, herbal, kush, strawberry, and sweet
  • Effects: Energizing, euphoric, happy, and uplifted
  • Heals: ADD/ADHD, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, loss of appetite, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and stress.
  • High Duration: Around 1-2 hours
Clear

Description

Buy Strawberry Kush online-Order Strawberry kush online .  Strawberry Kush is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain and

is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has around 70% of Sativa lineage and the rest 30% of Indica

lineage. This strain has basically been derived from the epic cross of two legendary strains OG Kush and Strawberry Cough. It

has some wide range of aromas from earthy, herbal and kush to strawberry and sweet. Buy Strawberry Kush online-Order

Strawberry kush online

The THC composition of this strain is around 18-23% along with some minimal rate of CBD and CBN composition and that is

capable enough to let you experience some supreme quality cerebral high followed by a mild body buzz. This strain will also

lead you towards a happy, uplifted, energizing, and creative state of mind. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain,

Strawberry Kush is also quite capable to heal various medical problems including ADD/ADHD, chronic pain, depression,

insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. People, who are looking for a

long-lasting cerebral high must try this strain as it allows a quality high of around 1-2 hour on an average (depending on the

quality of the strain). Buy Strawberry Kush online-Order Strawberry kush online

 

STRAWBERRY KUSH EXPERIENCE

 

Strawberry Kush is a 70% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers

recommend having this strain in the daytime. It will be a perfect choice for your morning cup of coffee or you can have this

product with your favorite breakfast recipe.  This strain will definitely let you have a long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a

mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will provide you with an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day

long. Though it has some prominent Sativa lineage, it has a genetic background from OG Kush and it can tranquilize you too.

Most of the experienced stoners prefer to have some ready food while consuming this strain as it may cause some kind of

massive hunger-like feeling in the mid-way of the high. To avoid any sort of negative impacts like paranoia or dizziness, we

recommend the novice stoners to start with a small amount of dosage of this strain at once and observe how your body reacts

with this strain.

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF STRAWBERRY KUSH

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Strawberry Kush can also be used to heal various medical problems and for this reason, it is quite demanding among the medical marijuana patients worldwide.

  • If you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, chronic pain, depression, and such other medical problems, this strain can be a good herbal remedy for you.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal migraines, nausea, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • People, who are going through some kind of serious sleeping disorder, can find a quality relief from insomnia with this strain.
  • Strawberry Kush can also stimulate your appetite.

Additional information

Quantity

Ounce, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, Pound

Payments Options

Bitcoins, Western Union, Money Gram

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Strawberry KUSH”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *