Stevie Wonder kush

$290.00$1,560.00

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Sensi Star, Trainwreck, Bubba Kush, and Blueberry
  • THC: 19-24%
  • Appearance: Oversized, dense, and frosty sage green and dark olive green colored nugs, covered with a spattering of light-colored rich amber hairs and a caked-on layer of crystal white trichomes and resin.
  • Aroma: Earthy, floral, fruity, orange, and pine
  • Effects: Cerebral, energizing, euphoric, focused, and happy
  • Heals: Anxiety, chronic pain, Crohn’s Disease, fatigue, inflammation, appetite disorder, migraines, muscle spasms, PMS, PTSD, and stress
Clear

Description

Stevie Wonder Kush is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain that has around 70% Sativa lineage and the rest 30% of Indica lineage. It is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. This strain has been basically derived from the epic four-way cross of Sensi Star, Trainwreck, Bubba Kush and the legendary Blueberry strain. It has some oversized, dense, and frosty sage green and dark olive green colored nugs, covered with a spattering of light-colored rich amber hairs and a caked-on layer of crystal white trichomes and resin. You can find a wide range of aromas of this strain from earthy and pine, to floral, fruity, and orange. Buy Stevie Wonder kush online-Order Marijuana online

The THC composition of this strain is around 19-24% on an average along with some minimal rate of CBD and CBN composition. This strain can easily let you have a supreme quality psychedelic head rush and a mild body buzz. It is also quite capable to lead you towards a euphoric, energizing, focused, and happy state of mind. This strain can also be quite effective to heal various medical problems including anxiety, chronic pain, Crohn’s Disease, fatigue, inflammation, appetite disorder, migraines, muscle spasms, PMS, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. If you are looking for a long lasting cerebral high, this strain is the perfect choice for you. Buy Stevie Wonder kush online-Order Marijuana online

 

STEVIE WONDER KUSH EXPERIENCE

 

 

Stevie Wonder Kush is a 90% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the regular stoners. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers recommend having this strain in the daytime. It will be a perfect choice for your morning cup of coffee or you can have this product with your favorite breakfast recipe.  This strain will definitely let you have a long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will provide you with an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day long. Buy Stevie Wonder kush online-Order Marijuana online

As it has some prominent Sativa lineage, it is not that much sedative and will never tranquilize you. So, if you are looking for a good sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you. Most of the experienced stoners prefer to have some ready food while consuming this strain as it may cause some kind of massive hunger-like feeling in the mid-way of the high. To avoid any sort of negative impacts like paranoia or dizziness, we recommend the novice stoners to start with a small amount of dosage of this strain at once and observe how your body reacts with this strain.Buy Stevie Wonder kush online-Order Marijuana online

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF STEVIE KUSH

 

Stevie Wonder Kush has a prominent Sativa lineage and is quite effective to heal various medical problems. For this reason; most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their different medical requirements.

  • If you are suffering from anxiety, chronic pain, Crohn’s Disease, fatigue, inflammation, and such other medical problems, this strain can be quite effective for you.
  • It can heal migraines, muscle spasms, PMS, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • This strain also works well to stimulate your appetite.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Stevie Wonder kush”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *