Sour Jack

$280.00$1,980.00

Short Description

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Sour Diesel and Jack Herer
  • THC: 22%
  • Appearance: Has some dense and compact lime green colored nugs which are calyx-shaped with curlier orange-colored trichomes all over the flowers
  • Aroma: Citrus, fruity, pungent, and sour
  • Effects: Aroused, cerebral, energized, euphoric, focused, and happy
  • Heals: Anxiety, arthritis, chronic pain, depression, fatigue migraines, PTSD, and spinal cord injury
Clear

Description

Buy Sour Jack Online-Order Sour Jack Marijuana online.  Sour Jack is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain that has

some 70% of Sativa lineage and the rest 30% of Indica lineage. This strain is quite popular among the experienced cannabis

consumers. It has basically been derived from the epic cross of two legendary strains Sour Diesel and Jack Herer. It has some

dense and compact lime green colored nuggets which are calyx-shaped with curlier orange-colored trichomes all over the

flowers. It has some citrus, fruity, pungent, and sour-like aroma. Buy Sour Jack Online-Order Sour Jack Marijuana online

The THC composition of this strain is around 22% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN

composition.  This strain is quite capable to let you have a quality cerebral high and a mild physiological high. It can also lead

you towards an aroused, energized, euphoric, focused, and happy state of mind. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain,

this one is also quite capable to heal various medical problems including anxiety, arthritis, chronic pain, a mild or moderate

case of depression, fatigue, migraines, PTSD, spinal cord injury and such other related medical problems. If you are looking for

a long-lasting psychedelic high, this one is the perfect choice for you.Buy Sour Jack Online-Order Sour Jack Marijuana online

 

SOUR JACK EXPERIENCE

 

Sour jack is a 70% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the regular stoners. For this reason,

most of the experienced cannabis consumers recommend having this strain in the daytime. It will be a perfect choice for your

morning cup of coffee or you can have this product with your favorite breakfast recipe. This strain will definitely let you have a

long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will provide you with an energized,

euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day long.As it has some prominent Sativa lineage, it is not that much sedative and will never tranquilize you. So, if you are looking for a good sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you. Most of the experienced stoners prefer to have some ready food while consuming this strain as it may cause some kind of massive hunger-like feeling in the mid-way of the high. To avoid any sort of negative impacts like paranoia or dizziness, we recommend the novice stoners to start with a small amount of dosage of this strain at once and observe how your body reacts with this strain. Buy Sour Jack Online-Order Sour Jack Marijuana online

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF SOUR JACK

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Sour Jack is also quite capable to heal various medical problems and for this reason; most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their various needs.

  • If you are suffering from anxiety, arthritis, chronic pain, and a mild or moderate case of depression, this one can be a great organic remedy for you.
  • This strain can also be quite effective to heal fatigue, migraines, PTSD, spinal cord injury and such other related medical problems.
  • Sour Jack may also work well as an appetite stimulator.

Additional information

Quantity

Ounce, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, Pound

Payment Options

Bitcoins, Western Union, Money Gram

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Sour Jack”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *