Skywalker OG KUSH

$290.00$1,750.00

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Skywalker and OG Kush
  • THC: 20-25%, CBD: 2%
  • Appearance: Medium-sized dense round olive green colored nugs with burnt orange furry twisty hairs with rich orange undertones, a fine layer of milky white trichomes and sweet sticky resin.
  • Aroma: Earthy, fruity, pungent, spicy, and sweet
  • Effects: Euphoric, happy, relaxed, and sleepy with a heavy stoned body high that leaves you utterly couch-locked
  • Heals: Arthritis, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, muscle spasms, PTSD, and stress.
  • High duration: around 1-2 hours
Clear

Description

Buy skywalker OG kush  Online-Order skywalker online  Skywalker OG Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain

that has around 85% of Indica lineage and the rest 15% of Sativa lineage. This strain is quite popular among the experienced

cannabis consumers. This strain has basically been derived from the epic cross of Skywalker and the legendary OG Kush. It has

some medium-sized round olive green colored nuggets with burnt orange furry twisty hairs with rich orange undertones, a fine

layer of milky white trichomes and sweet sticky resin. You will find a wide range of aromas of this strain from earthy and

pungent to spicy, sweet, and fruity.

The THC composition of this strain is around 20-25% on an average along with 2% of CBD composition and some minimal

trace of CBN. This strain is much capable to let you experience a supreme quality physiological high and a mild head rush. It

can also lead you towards a euphoric, happy, relaxed state of mind and leaves you sleepy. While consuming this strain, you can

enjoy a heavy stoned body high that leaves you utterly couch-locked. This strain can also be quite effective to heal various

medical problems including arthritis, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, muscle spasms, PTSD,

and a mild or moderate case of stress. If you are looking for a long lasting body buzz, this strain can be a perfect choice for you

as it offers you a quality body-numbing high for up to 2 hours on an average (depending on the quality of the strain).

 

SKYWALKER OG KUSH EXPERIENCE

Being an 85% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain, Skywalker OG Kush is highly sedative in nature. For this reason, most of

the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the highly sedative nature, it can easily

tranquilize you and allows you a quality sleeping ambiance. This strain also allows you to have a supreme quality physiological

high and a mellow head rush. This strain is such a strong one that it can easily lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed

state of mind within moments. Besides, due to the Sedative nature of this strain, this one may cause some kind of unavoidable

hunger in the mid-way of the high. We, therefore, recommend you to keep some ready foods with you, while consuming this

strain.

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF SKYWALKER OG KUSH

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Skywalker OG Kush is also quite capable to heal various medical problems and for this reason; this strain is a prior preference of most of the medical marijuana patients for their various needs.

  • If you are suffering from arthritis, chronic pain, depression, and such other medical problems, this strain is the perfect choice for you.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal migraines, muscle spasms, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • People, who are suffering from insomnia, can find this strain as a quality organic remedy.
  • It can also stimulate your appetite.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Bitcoin, Western Union, Money Gram

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Skywalker OG KUSH”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *