Red Dragon

$320.00$2,150.00

 

  • Genetics: Himalayan Kush and Utopian Haze
  • THC: 10-20%
  • Aromas: Fruity, Pungent, Spicy, Sweet
  • Effects: happy, euphoric, and energized
  • Heals: ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Inflammation, Insomnia, Migraines, Mood Swings
Clear

Description

Buy Red Dragon online uk-Order Red Dragon online uk .  Red Dragon is a popular Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain

that has some 60% of Sativa lineage and the rest 40% of Indica lineage. Well, some others claim that the Sativa – Indica ratio of

this strain is around 70:30. Buy Red Dragon online uk-Order Red Dragon online uk. This strain has basically been derived from

the cross of the Himalayan Kush and the Utopian haze (a Brazilian Sativa Landrace). It has some heavy and dense beautiful

bright green color with deep red hues and heavily coated with THC-rich trichomes. This strain has some fruity, pungent, spicy,

and sweet aroma. Buy Red Dragon online uk-Order Red Dragon online uk

The THC composition of this strain is around 10-20% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN

composition. This strain is also quite capable to let you have some supreme cerebral high along with a mild body rush. It can

also lead you towards a happy, euphoric, and energized state of mind.

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one is also quite capable to heal various medical problems including

ADD/ADHD, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, inflammation, insomnia, migraines, mood swings

and such other medical problems. In case of an excessive consumption of this strain, you may face some kind of paranoia,

anxiety, dried eyes and mouth, and dizziness. But it never causes any such negative impacts that may harm your body. Buy Red

Dragon online uk-Order Red Dragon online uk

 

RED DRAGON EXPERIENCE

 

Red Dragon is a 60% or 70% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the experienced cannabis consumers. Due to the prominent Sativa lineage, most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the daytime. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can have it with your favorite morning breakfast recipe. This strain will definitely let you have a long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will provide you with an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day long.

As it has some prominent Sativa lineage, it is not that much sedative and will never tranquilize you. So, if you are looking for a good sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you. Most of the experienced stoners prefer to have some ready food while consuming this strain as it may cause some kind of massive hunger-like feeling in the mid-way of the high. To avoid any sort of negative impacts like paranoia or dizziness, we recommend the novice stoners to start with a small amount of dosage of this strain at once and observe how your body reacts with this strain. Buy Red Dragon online uk-Order Red Dragon online uk

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF RED DRAGON

 

Being a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain, Red Dragon offers a wide range of medicinal properties and is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients worldwide.

  • If you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, chronic pain, a mild or moderate case of depression, and such other medical issues, this strain can be a good organic remedy for you.
  • This strain can also be pretty effective to heal fatigue, inflammation, migraines, and mood swings.
  • People, who are going through some kind of serious sleepless nights, can find a quality relief from insomnia with this strain.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Red Dragon”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *