Quantum Kush

$310.00$2,350.00

  • Type: Sativa leaning hybrid
  • Genetics: Sweet Irish Kush and Timewreck
  • THC: 27%
  • Appearance: Dense and compact olive green grape-shaped medium-sized nugs with rich purple undertones, bright orange hairs, and a thick layer of frosty white crystal trichomes coating.
  • Aroma: Earthy, pungent, skunky, and sweet
  • Effects: Energizing, euphoric, and happy
  • Heals: Chronic pain, Crohn’s Disease, depression, inflammation, appetite disorder, nausea, and PMS.
Clear

Description

Buy Quantum kush online-Order Quantum kush Marijuana online . Quantum Kush is a popular Sativa dominant hybrid

marijuana strain that has around 75% of Sativa lineage and the rest 25% of Indica lineage. This strain has basically been derived

from the epic cross of the legendary Timewreck and the Sweet Irish Kush. It has some dense and compact olive green colored

grape-shaped medium-sized nuggets with some rich purple undertones, bright orange hairs, and a thick layer of frosty white

crystal trichomes coating. You will find a wide range of aromas of this strain like earthy, pungent, skunky, and sweet.

The THC composition of this strain is around 27% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition

and that is well capable to let you have an intense psychedelic high with a mild body rush. This strain can also lead you towards

an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind. Due to the high potent of THC, you may face some kind of dizziness, dried

mouth, blood-shot eyes and a bit of paranoia while consuming this strain. It can also be quite effective to heal chronic pain,

Crohn’s Disease, depression, inflammation, appetite disorder, nausea, PMS, and a mild or moderate case of stress. If you are

looking for a long-lasting psychedelic high, Quantum Kush is the perfect choice for you. Buy Quantum kush online-Order Quantum kush Marijuana online

 

QUANTUM KUSH EXPERIENCE

 

Quantum Kush is a 75% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the experienced cannabis

consumers. Due to the prominent Sativa lineage, most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the daytime. It

can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can have it with your favorite morning breakfast recipe. This strain

will definitely let you have a long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will

provide you with an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day long. As it has some prominent Sativa lineage, it is

not that much sedative and will never tranquilize you. So, if you are looking for a good sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you.

Most of the experienced stoners prefer to have some ready food while consuming this strain as it may cause some kind of

massive hunger-like feeling in the mid-way of the high. Buy Quantum kush online-Order Quantum kush Marijuana online

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF QUANTUM KUSH

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one also has a wide range of medical benefits and for this reason, most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their various needs.

  • If you are suffering from chronic pain, Crohn’s Disease, depression, inflammation, and such other medical problems, this strain can be a good organic remedy for you.
  • This strain can also be quite effective to heal nausea, PMS, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • It can also be a great appetite stimulator.

Additional information

Quantity

Ounce, 1/8 Pounds, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, Pound

Payment Options

Bitcoins, Western Union, Money Gram

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Quantum Kush”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *