Pre-98 Bubba Kush

Short Description

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: OG Kush, West Coast Dawg, and Old World Kush
  • THC: 20%
  • Appearance: medium green-hued dense and compact buds with frosty and glistening trichomes coating
  • Aroma: Earthy, Herbal, Pungent, Skunky, Sweet
  • Effects: Euphoric, happy, hungry, relaxed, and sleepy
  • Heals: ADD/ADHD, anxiety, arthritis, chronic pain, cramps, depression, headaches, hyperactivity, inflammation, insomnia, appetite disorder.

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

Description

Pre-98 Bubba Kush is a popular Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the experienced

cannabis consumers. This strain has some 85% of Indica lineage and the rest 15% of Sativa lineage. It has basically been derived

from the epic three-way cross of the legendary OG Kush, West Coast Dawg, and Old World Kush. It has some medium green-

hued dense and compact buds with some frosty and glistening trichomes coating all over the buds. You can find a wide range of

aromas available for this strain from earthy, herbal, and pungent to skunky and sweet.

 The THC composition of this strain is around 20% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition.

This strain is quite effective to let you have a supreme quality physiological rush and some mellow head high. This strain can

also lead you towards a happy, euphoric, and relaxed state of mind and leaves you hungry and sleepy. Just like any other hybrid

Indica dominant strain, this one can also be quite effective to heal ADD/ADHD, anxiety, chronic pain, cramps, depression,

headaches, hyperactivity, inflammation, insomnia, appetite disorder and many such medical problems. If you are looking for a

long lasting quality body buzz, this strain is the perfect choice for you.Buy Pre-98 Bubba Kush online uk-Buy weed online uk

 

PRE-98 BUBBA KUSH EXPERIENCE

 

Pre-98 Bubba Kush is an 85% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and just like any other hybrid Indica leaning strain; this one is also highly sedative in nature. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the prominent Indica lineage of this strain, it can easily tranquilize you and let you have a quality sleepy ambiance.

This strain also allows you to have a supreme quality physiological high and a mellow head rush. This strain is such a strong one that it can easily lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind within moments. Besides, due to the Sedative nature of this strain, this one may cause some kind of unavoidable hunger in the mid-way of the high. We, therefore, recommend you to keep some ready foods with you, while consuming this strain.

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF PRE-98 BUBBA KUSH

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Pre-98 Bubba Kush can also be quite effective to heal various medical problems and for this reason; most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain.

  • If you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, anxiety, arthritis, chronic pain, cramps, and a mild or moderate case of depression, this strain can be a good organic remedy for these problems.
  • This train can also be quite effective to heal headaches, hyperactivity, inflammation, and such other medical problems.
  • It can also boost up your appetite.
  • People, who are going through some kind of serious sleepless nights, can find a great relief from insomnia with this strain.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union Money Gram, Bitcoins

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Pre-98 Bubba Kush”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *