NYC Diesel | Buy Marijuana Online

$310.00$2,140.00

Short Description

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Sour Diesel and an unknown strain
  • THC: 18-21%, CBN: 1%
  • Appearance: Dense and compact buds of light green and dark green color with a thick layer of trichomes
  • Aroma: Diesel, grapefruit, lime, pungent, and sweet
  • Effects: Energizing, euphoric, happy, and sociable
  • Heals: ADD/ADHD,  arthritis, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, inflammation, nausea, and a mild or moderate case of stress
Clear

Description

  Buy NYC Diesel Online | Order NYC Diesel online | NYC Diesel For Sale . NYC Diesel is a much popular Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 60% of Indica lineage and the rest 40% of Sativa lineage.  Till now there is not sufficient information available about the genetics of this strain. But the marijuana experts assume that it has been derived from the cross of Sour Diesel and an unknown marijuana strain. It has some dense and compact buds of light green and dark green color with a thick layer of trichomes coating all over the buds. You can find a wide variety of aromas of this strain like diesel, grapefruit, lime, pungent, and sweet. Buy NYC Diesel Online | Order NYC Diesel online | NYC Diesel For Sale

The THC composition of this strain is around 18-21% on an average along with 1% of CBD composition. This strain can easily let you have a quality cerebral high and a mild body rush. It is also quite capable to lead you towards an energized and euphoric state of mind and leaves you happy and sociable. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one can also be used to heal various medical problems including ADD/ADHD, arthritis, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, inflammation, nausea, and a mild or moderate case of stress. Buy NYC Diesel Online | Order NYC Diesel online | NYC Diesel For Sale

NYC DIESEL EXPERIENCE

NYC Diesel is a 60% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this in the daytime. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can have it with your favorite morning breakfast. This strain will definitely let you have some kind of supreme quality euphoric body high all the day long. It can also provide you with an energizing, happy, and sociable state of mind. As this strain is a Sativa dominant strain, it never tranquilizes you. So if you are looking for a quality sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you. Buy NYC Diesel Online | Order NYC Diesel online | NYC Diesel For Sale

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF NYC DIESEL

 

Just like any other Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain, NYC Diesel also offers you a wide range of medical benefits and is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients.

  • This strain can be pretty effective to heal ADD/ADHD, arthritis, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression and such other medical problems.
  • If you are suffering from fatigue, inflammation, nausea, and a mild or moderate case of stress; this one can be a good organic remedy for you.
  • It can also work well as your appetite stimulator.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “NYC Diesel | Buy Marijuana Online”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *