Mother of Berries

$260.00$1,620.00

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Blueberry and Jerry Berry
  • THC: 19-21%
  • Appearance: Chunky heavy spade-shaped bright neon green colored nugs with a deep purple undertone and a thick layer of frosty white chunky trichomes with sweet sticky resin.
  • Aroma: Blueberry, earthy, fruity, pungent, skunky, and sweet
  • Effects: Euphoric, happy, hungry, relaxed, and sleepy
  • Heals: Anxiety, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, loss of appetite, migraines, PTSD, and stress
Clear

Description

Mother of Berries (better known as MOB) is a popular Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain among the experienced cannabis consumers.Buy Mother of Berries online uk-Order Mother of Berries Online uk . It has some 90% of Indica lineage and the rest 10% of Sativa lineage. This strain has been basically derived from the epic cross of two legendary strains Blueberry and Jerry Berry.Buy Mother of Berries online uk-Order Mother of Berries Online uk

It has some chunky, heavy spade-shaped bright neon green colored nuggets with a deep purple undertone and a thick layer of frosty, white, chunky trichomes. This strain also has a good amount of sweet sticky resin. You will find a wide range of aromas of this strain like blueberry, earthy, fruity, pungent, skunky, and sweet. Buy Mother of Berries online uk-Order Mother of Berries Online uk

The THC composition of this strain is around 19-21% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition. This strain is quite capable to let you have a strong physiological high and a mild head rush. It can also lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind and leaves you sleepy and hungry. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one is also quite capable to heal various medical problems including anxiety, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, loss of appetite, migraines, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. If you are looking for a long-lasting body numbing high, this strain will be the perfect choice for you. Buy Mother of Berries online uk-Order Mother of Berries Online uk

 

MOTHER OF BERRIES EXPERIENCE

 

Mother of Berries is a 90% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and just like any other hybrid Indica leaning strain; this one

is also highly sedative in nature. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the

night-time. Due to the prominent Indica lineage of this strain, it can easily tranquilize you and let you have a quality sleepy

ambiance. This strain also allows you to have a supreme quality physiological high and a mellow head rush. This strain is such a

strong one that it can easily lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind within moments. Besides, due to the

Sedative nature of this strain, this one may cause some kind of unavoidable hunger in the mid-way of the high. We, therefore,

recommend you to keep some ready foods with you, while consuming this strain.

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF MOTHER OF BERRIES

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Mother of Berries also offers you a wide range of medical benefits and that’s why; this strain is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients.Buy Mother of Berries online uk-Order Mother of Berries Online uk

  • This strain can be quite effective to heal anxiety, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, and a mild or moderate case of depression.
  • It can also be a great organic remedy for those who are suffering from migraines, PTSD, stress and such other medical problems.
  • People, who have some serious sleeping disorder, can find a quality relief from with this strain.
  • It can also work well as your appetite stimulator.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Mother of Berries”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *