MOB BOSS

$290.00$1,760.00

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Chemdawg and Tang Tang
  • THC: 18-24%
  • Appearance: Dense and compact buds of light green and dark green color with a thick layer of trichomes coating all over the buds.
  • Aroma: Citrus, Floral, Lemon, Spicy, Sweet
  • Effects: Cerebral, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing
  • Heals: Bipolar Disorder, Fatigue, Inflammation, Loss of Appetite, Mood Swings, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, PMS, PTSD, Spinal Cord Injury, Stress, Tremors
Clear

Description

BUY MOB BOSS MARIJUANA ONLINE-ORDER MOB BOSS ONLINE

Mob Boss is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers all

over the world. It has some 60% of Indica lineage and the rest 40% of Sativa lineage.  This strain has been basically derived

from the cross of Chemdawg and Tang Tang. It has some dense and compact light green and dark green colored buds with a

thick layer of trichomes coating all over the buds. This strain has a wide range of aromas from citrus, floral, and lemon to spicy

and sweet.

The THC composition level of this strain is around 18-24% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN

composition. This strain is highly capable to let you have a supreme quality body rush and a mild cerebral high. This strain is

also quite capable to lead you towards a happy, relaxing and euphoric state of mind. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain

this one also offers a perfect remedy to heal bipolar disorder, fatigue, inflammation, appetite disorder, mood swings, muscle

spasms, nausea, PMS, PTSD, spinal cord injury, a mild or moderate case of stress and tremors.

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF MOB BOSS

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Mob Boss also has a wide variety of medical benefits and for this reason, most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain as their medicinal supplement.

  • If you are suffering from bipolar disorder, fatigue, inflammation, and mood swings, this strain can be a perfect choice for you.
  • This strain can also be an effective herbal remedy for muscle spasms, nausea, PMS, PTSD, spinal cord injury, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • It can be a great appetite stimulator.
  • People, who are going through some kind of sleeping disorder, can use this strain as an organic remedy for their insomnia.

Additional information

PAYMENT OPTIONS

WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, BITCOINS

QUANTITY

1 OZ, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MOB BOSS”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *