Mango Kush

$280.00$1,760.00

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Hindu Kush and Mango
  • THC: 11-20%
  • Appearance: Dense light green and dark green colored buds with orange pistils
  • Aroma: Tropical, sweet mango, and banana
  • Effects: Euphoria, Giggly, Happy, Relaxing
  • Heals: Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
  • High duration: Around 2-3 hours
Clear

Description

Buy Mango Kush online -Order Mango kush online Mango Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite

popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 65% of Indica lineage and the rest 35% of Sativa lineage. This

strain has been basically derived from the epic cross of the legendary Hindu Kush strain and the Mango strain. It has some

dense light green and dark green colored buds with a thick coating of orange pistils. It has some tropical, sweet mango, and

banana-like aroma. Buy Mango Kush online -Order Mango kush online

The THC composition of Mango Kush is around 11-20% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN

composition. Due to the Indica dominant lineage, this strain can easily let you have a supreme quality body rush and a mild

cerebral high. This strain is also quite capable to leave you happy, giggly, and relaxed. It can also let you have some kind of

euphoric state of mind. Just like any other hybrid Indica leaning strain, this one also offers you a good relief from bipolar

disorder, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and some mild or moderate case of

stress. If you are looking for a long-lasting body rush, this strain can be a perfect choice for you as this strain allows a quality

high of around 2-3 hours on an average (depending on the quality of the strain). Buy Mango Kush online -Order Mango kush

online

 

MANGO KUSH EXPERIENCE

 

Mango Kush is a 65% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and just like any other Indica leaning hybrid, this one is also highly sedative. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the sedative nature of this strain, it can easily tranquilize you and can let you have a quality sleepy atmosphere. This strain can also be quite effective to heal some kind of severe body ache and chronic pain. It allows you an intense body rush and also a mellow head high. Mango Kush can also leave you happy, relaxed, and euphoric. Buy Mango Kush online -Order Mango kush online

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF MANGO KUSH

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Mango Kush is also quite capable to heal various medical problems and that’s why; most of the medical marijuana patients prefer this one.

  • If you are suffering from bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, and such other medical problems, this strain can be a great organic remedy for you.
  • This strain can also be quite effective to heal migraines, nausea, PTSD, and some mild or moderate case of stress.
  • People, who are going through some kind of severe sleeping problems, can find a perfect relief with this strain.
  • It can also work well to boost up your appetite.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

BITCOINS, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Mango Kush”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *