Jesus OG

$270.00$2,130.00

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Jack’s Cleaner, Hell’s OG, and Space Queen
  • THC: 21-25%
  • Appearance: Dense light green colored nugs with a thick trichomes coating
  • Aroma: Earthy, Lemon, Pungent, Sweet
  • Effects: Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Uplifting
  • Heals: ADD/ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
  • Adverse Effects: May cause dizziness, paranoia, and bloodshot eyes.
Clear

Description

Buy Jesus OG kush Online-Order Jesus OG Marijuana online.   Jesus OG is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 80% of Sativa lineage and the rest 20% of Indica lineage. This strain has been basically derived from the epic three-way cross of Jack’s Cleaner, Hell’s OG, and Space Queen. It has some dense light green colored nuggets with a thick layer of trichomes coating all over the buds. You can find a wide range of aromas of this strain from earthy to lemony, pungent and sweet. Buy Jesus OG kush Online-Order Jesus OG Marijuana online

The THC composition of this strain is around 21-25% on an average along with some minimal rate of CBD and CBN

composition and that can easily let you have some mellow body buzz and an intense psychedelic rush. This strain is capable

enough to lead you towards an energizing, euphoric, focused, uplifted and happy state of mind. If you are looking for a long-

lasting cerebral high, this strain is the perfect choice for you as it allows the stoners to have a stoned high for hours. This strain

can also be used for various medical purposes including ADD/ADHD, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue,

headaches, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. Due to the high potent of THC, this strain may

cause some kind of adverse effects like dizziness, paranoia, and bloodshot eyes. But it never causes any sort of harmful negative

impact on your body. Buy Jesus OG kush Online-Order Jesus OG Marijuana online

 

JESUS OG EXPERIENCE

 

Jesus OG is an 80% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer

to have this strain n in the daytime. You can enjoy this strain with your morning cup of coffee or can just have this with your

favorite breakfast recipe.  This strain is not that much sedative and it will never tranquilize you. If you are looking for a quality

sleepy ambiance, this strain is not that great for you. But it will definitely let you have some kind of quality body buzz all the day

long. It allows you a long-lasting, creative, energizing, and uplifted state of mind. Due to the high potent of THC, it may cause

some kind of adverse effects like dizziness, dried eyes, and mouth, slight nausea, and headache. We, therefore, recommend the

novice stoners to start with a small amount of this strain at once and observe how their body reacts with this strain.

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF JESUS OG

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Jesus OG also offers you a wide variety of medicinal properties and is quite demanding among the medical marijuana patients worldwide.

  • If you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, and a mild or moderate case of depression, this strain can be a perfect choice for you.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal fatigue, headaches, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and such other medical problems.
  • This strain can also be a good stress reliever.

Additional information

Quantity

Ounce, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, Pound

Payment Options

BITCOINS, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Jesus OG”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *