Harlequin

$310.00$1,640.00

Short Description

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Colombian Gold, Thai, and Swiss Landrace
  • THC: 7-15%, CBD: 10%
  • Appearance: Dense and thick nuggets with some heavy trichomes
  • Aroma: Citrus, earthy, mango, and sweet
  • Effects: Body High, Creative, Energizing, Focus, Uplifting
  • Heals: Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Inflammation, Migraines, PTSD, Stress
Clear

Description

  Buy Harlequin Online-Order Medical Weed Online . Harlequin is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain that has some

75% of Sativa lineage and the rest 25% of Indica lineage. This strain is much popular among the experienced cannabis

consumers just for the uniqueness of this strain. It has been basically derived from the epic three-way cross of Colombian Gold,

Thai, and a Swiss Landrace strain. It has some dense and thick nuggets with some heavy trichomes coating all over the buds

and is available in citrus, earthy, mango, and sweet aroma.Buy Harlequin Online-Order Medical Weed Online

 

The ratio of THC and CBD composition of this strain is indeed pretty unique. The THC composition of this strain is quite low at

7-15% on an average while the CBD composition is around 10% approximately and that is much higher than usual. Due to this

uniqueness, this strain is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers.

Though it is a Sativa leaning hybrid strain, this one can give you a supreme quality body high along with the equally strong

cerebral buzz. This strain can let you have some kind of energizing body high and also leaves you focused and uplifted. Just like

any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one can also be quite effective to heal various medical problems including arthritis,

chronic pain, depression, fatigue, fibromyalgia, headaches, inflammation, migraines, PTSD, and some mild or moderate case of

stress. Buy Harlequin Online-Order Medical Weed Online

 

HARLEQUIN EXPERIENCE 

 

Harlequin is a 75% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain, and for this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the daytime. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can also enjoy this strain with your favorite breakfast recipe. This strain is not that much sedative and it will never tranquilize you. If you are looking for a quality sleepy ambiance, this strain is not that great for you.

But it will definitely let you have some kind of quality body buzz all the day long. It allows you a long-lasting, creative, energizing, and uplifted state of mind. Due to the abnormal THC and CBD composition, it may cause some kind of adverse effects like dizziness, dried eyes, and mouth, slight nausea and headache. We, therefore, recommend the novice stoners to start with a small amount of this strain at once and observe how their body reacts with this strain.Buy Harlequin Online-Order Medical Weed Online

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF HARLEQUIN

 

The THC and CBD composition ratio of this strain is almost 5:2. And for this reason, it can be quite effective to heal various medical problems.

  • The high rate of CBD is quite effective to heal chronic pain, anxiety, and such other medical problems.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal arthritis, fibromyalgia, fatigue, and depression.
  • People, who are suffering from inflammation, PTSD, migraines, headache and a mild or moderate case of stress can find a quality relief with this strain.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Bitcoins, Western Union, Money Gram

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Harlequin”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *