Gorilla Glue #4

$270.00$2,140.00

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Chocolate Diesel, Sour Dub, and Chem Sister
  • THC: 25-28%, CBN: 1%
  • Appearance: Chunky resin covered buds with frosty trichomes
  • Aroma: Chemical, Chocolate, Coffee, Diesel, Sour, Sweet
  • Effects: Body High, Cerebral, Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Uplifting
  • Heals: ADD/ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, Stress
Clear

Description

Gorilla Glue #4 is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain that has some 60% of Indica lineage and the rest 40% of Sativa

lineage.Buy Gorilla Glue #4 online uk-Order Gorilla #4 online uk . This strain is a much popular one among the experienced

cannabis consumers. This strain has been basically derived from the three-way cross of Chocolate Diesel, Sour Dub, and Chem

Sister. It has some chunky resin covered buds with a thick layer of frosty trichomes coating. Gorilla Glue #4 has a wide range of

aroma from chemical, diesel, sour to chocolate, coffee, and sweet.

The THC composition of this strain is around 25-28% on an average along with some 1% of CBN composition and that can

easily let you have a pretty good body high along with a quality cerebral buzz. Buy Gorilla Glue #4 online uk-Order Gorilla #4

online uk . This strain is also quite capable to lead you towards an energizing, euphoric, happy and uplifted state of mind.  It can

also be quite effective to heal various medical problems like ADD/ADHD, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue,

insomnia, loss of appetite, migraines, nausea, and a mild or moderate case of stress. If you are looking for a strong and long-

lasting high, this strain is a perfect choice for you as it allows a high of around 2-3 hours (depending on the quality of the

strain). Buy Gorilla Glue #4 online uk-Order Gorilla #4 online uk

 

GORILLA GLUE #4 EXPERIENCE

 

Gorilla Glue #4 is a 60% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and like any other Indica based hybrid strain, this strain is also

pretty much sedative in nature. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the

night-time. Due to the prominent Indica lineage, it may tranquilize you and can also let you have a pretty good sleepy

ambiance. This strain provides you with an intense psychedelic high and the equally strong physiological high. This strain is

also quite capable to leave you happy, energized, euphoric, and uplifted. It may also cause some sort of hunger in the mid-way

of the high and for this, we recommend you to keep some ready food with you while consuming Gorilla Glue #4. Buy Gorilla

Glue #4 online uk-Order Gorilla #4 online uk

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS GORILLA GLUE #4

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Gorilla Glue #4 also offers a wide range of medical benefits and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers.

  • If you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, and a mild or moderate case of depression, this strain can provide you with a great relief from all these.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal migraines, nausea, and a severe case of stress
  • People, who are suffering from fatigue and insomnia, can find this strain as a great organic remedy.

Additional information

Quantity

Ounce, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2, Pound

Payments Options

Bitcoins, Western Union, Money Gram

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Gorilla Glue #4”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *