Ghost Train Haze | Buy Weed Online


  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Ghost OG and Neville’s Wreck
  • THC 27%
  • Appearance: Dense buds blanketed in white, crystal-capped trichomes.
  • Aroma: Citrus, Earthy, Floral, Pungent, Sweet
  • Effects: Cerebral, Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Giggly, Happy, Uplifting
  • Heals: Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Inflammation, Migraines, Stress
  • Adverse Effects: May induce paranoia


Buy Ghost Train Haze online uk -Order Ghost Train online uk .  Ghost Train Haze is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain

that has some 80% of Sativa lineage and the rest 20% of Indica lineage. This strain is quite popular among the experienced

cannabis consumers. It has been basically derived from the cross of Ghost OG (an OG phenotype) and Neville’s Wreck. This

strain has some dense buds covered with white, crystal-capped trichomes all over the strain and is available in citrus, earthy,

floral, pungent, and sweet aroma.  Buy Ghost Train Haze online uk -Order Ghost Train online uk

The THC composition of this strain is around 27% along with some minimal trace of CBD composition and that can easily let

you have a supreme quality psychedelic rush with a mellow body buzz. This strain is much capable to lead you towards a

creative, energizing, euphoric and focused and that’s why; this strain is much demanding among the artists. It can also leave

you giggly, happy, and uplifting. This strain offers you a remedy for various medical problems including arthritis, chronic pain,

depression, fatigue, inflammation, migraines, and stress. Due to the intense psychedelic high, this strain may induce paranoia.



Ghost train Haze is a Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain and just like any other Sativa strain, this one also offers you a long

lasting cerebral rush. Most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the daytime. This one can be a perfect choice

with your morning cup of coffee and be sure that it will let you have a quality psychedelic uplifted mindset throughout the day.

This strain is powerful enough to lead you towards a creative and focused mindset and also leaves you giggly and talkative at the

same time. Due to the Sativa lineage, this strain never tranquilizes you. So, if you are looking for a sleepy atmosphere, this

strain is not the choice for you. Buy Ghost Train Haze online uk -Order Ghost Train online uk




Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Ghost Train Haze also offers you a wide variety of medicinal properties and is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients. Buy Ghost Train Haze online uk -Order Ghost Train online uk

  • If you are suffering from arthritis, chronic pain, depression, and fatigue, this strain can be a perfect choice for you.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal inflammation, migraines, and stress and such other medical problems.

Additional information


1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Ghost Train Haze | Buy Weed Online”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *