Dutch Treat | Buy Weed Online.

$310.00$1,600.00

 

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Northern Lights, Skunk, and Haze
  • THC 18-25%
  • Aroma: Blueberry, Fruity, Pine, Sweet
  • Effects: Creative, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing
  • Heals: Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia, Migraines, Neuropathy, PMS, PTSD, Stress
Clear

Description

Buy Dutch Treat online uk-Order Dutch Treat online uk. Dutch Treat is one of the most demanding Indica dominant hybrid

marijuana strains available in the world. It has some 80% of Indica lineage and the rest 20% of Sativa lineage and is quite

popular among the regular cannabis consumers. Buy Dutch Treat online uk-Order Dutch Treat online uk.  It has been basically

derived from a three-way cross of the famous Northern Lights strain, Skunk, and the legendary Sativa strain Haze. This strain

has some dense and sticky buds and is available in blueberry,  fruity, pine, and sweet aroma.

Dutch Treat contains the THC composition of around 18-25% on an average along with some minimal rate of CBD composition and that can be pretty high for a novice stoner. It can easily let you have a supreme quality body high and also a mellow head rush. This strain is quite capable to let you have a creative, euphoric, happy, and relaxing state of mind. Just like any other Indica leaning strain, this one can also heal various medical problems like anxiety, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, insomnia, migraines, neuropathy, PMS, PTSD, and stress. Due to the high THC potent, this strain may cause some adverse effects like dizziness or dried eyes and mouth. Buy Dutch Treat online uk-Order Dutch Treat online uk

 

DUTCH TREAT EXPERIENCE

 

Dutch Treat is an 80% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and like any other Indica dominant hybrid, this one is also highly sedative. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the sedative nature, Dutch Treat can easily tranquilize you and let you have a good sleepy ambiance. This one can also lead you towards a creative, euphoric, happy, and relax state of mind along with a quality body high and a mild psychedelic rush. This strain may make you feel extremely hungry in the mid-way of the high and that’s why; most of the experienced stoners prefer to have some ready food while consuming this strain. Buy Dutch Treat online uk-Order Dutch Treat online uk

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF DUTCH TREAT

 

Just like any other Indica leaning hybrid strain, Dutch Treat can also be quite effective to heal various medical problems and is much demanding among the medical marijuana patients.

  • If you are suffering from anxiety, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, and insomnia, this strain can be a good organic remedy for you.
  • It can also be pretty effective to heal migraines, neuropathy, PMS, PTSD, and a mild or moderate stress.
  • People, who have some appetite disorder, can use this strain to stimulate their appetite.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Dutch Treat | Buy Weed Online.”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *