Charlotte’s Web

$270.00$1,600.00

 

  • Type: Indica dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Unknown
  • THC 1% and CBD 17%
  • Aroma: Earthy, lemon, pine, and woody
  • Effects: Euphoric, focused, mellow, and relaxing
  • Heals: Arthritis, Depression, Epilepsy, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Migraines, Muscle Spasms, Seizures
Clear

Description

Buy Charlotte’s Web Online- Order Charlotte’s Web online .Charlotte’s Web is one of the most popular hybrid marijuana strains that come with 60% of Indica lineage and the rest 40% of Sativa lineage.  Though it is enough popular, the exact genetics of this strain is yet unknown. This strain is named after Charlotte Figi. She was suffering from severe Epilepsy and her constant seizure was completely stopped by this strain. Now this story became a safeguard for the worldwide weed revolution.

This strain is much famous for its unique THC and CBD composition. It has an abnormally low rate of THC and that is even less than 1%, while the CBD composition of this strain is quite high with around 17% on an average. It has some earthy, lemon, pine, and woody aroma. As the THC composition of this strain is abnormally low, it cannot let you have any kind of high; rather it is much popular for its medical uses and especially for healing seizure. It can also be quite effective to heal arthritis, depression, epilepsy, fatigue, fibromyalgia, headache, migraines, and muscle spasms. However, it will allow you to have a mellow relaxing and euphoric mindset. Buy Charlotte’s Web Online- Order Charlotte’s Web online

CHARLOTTE’S WEB EXPERIENCE

Charlotte’s Web is the most unique marijuana strain available in the world as it has some minimal trace of THC and that too below 1%. Due to the lack of THC, Charlotte’s Web never can let you have any kind of high, but it can allow you to enjoy a mellow relaxing and euphoric mindset.Buy Charlotte’s Web Online- Order Charlotte’s Web online

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF CHARLOTTE’S WEB

Charlotte’s Web is one of the most popular medical marijuana strains available in the market and is highly demanding among the medical marijuana patients worldwide. Buy Charlotte’s Web Online- Order Charlotte’s Web online

  • It can provide some revolutionary benefits for those who are suffering from a chronic seizure.
  • This can also be quite effective to heal arthritis, depression, epilepsy, fatigue, and fibromyalgia.
  • People with headache, migraines and muscle spasms can find a great relief with this strain.

Additional information

Quantity

1 Oz, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound

Payment Options

Bitcoins, Western Union, Money Gram, Amazon Gift Cards

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Charlotte’s Web”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *